South Park - Present At E3

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
Ubisoft has announced that South park: The Stick of Truth will be available at their E3 booth, so that at least gives some hope the game will be released.
In the mean time, here is the E3 teaser in which Aisha Tyler is convincing Yves Guillemot, Ubisoft CEO, to let her host the E3 2013 media briefing:

More information.

I still think South Park is funny, but that has little to do with whether or not I'll get this game. I would never buy a game on humor alone because that's not an aspect that I care much for in a RPG.

Some of my most favorite games have had humor (like the Quest for Glory games) but that is more like an extra for me so if the game is only about humor it is not going to be a good game. The only South Park episode I liked was the World of Warcraft one so with this being an rpg maybe it will be good.

Yeah, I grew tired of the show after the first few seasons. Entertaining but the crude, puerile humor eventually wore me out.

They do have great episodes, like the WoW one, but there is far too much immaturity for me to enjoy them thoroughly.

I hope this one turns out well simply for the sake of Obsidian.

I still enjoy south park, and I'm looking forward to the game. I don't expect it to be a great RPG, but the trailer made me laugh a lot so unless the reviews are awful I'll pick it up.

I've never heard of Aisha Tyler though, so the video went a bit over my head.... :)

I was actually more concerned with this game back when it seemed Obsidian were depending on its success. After the Project Eternity Kickstarter, however, I feel PE is far more likely to determine their future than South Park.

That being said, I'll likely give South Park a go, as it does sound quite funny.

I still enjoy south park, and I'm looking forward to the game. I don't expect it to be a great RPG, but the trailer made me laugh a lot so unless the reviews are awful I'll pick it up.

I've never heard of Aisha Tyler though, so the video went a bit over my head…. :)

What?? You don't watch Archer? You need to... Funny as hell.

What?? You don't watch Archer? You need to… Funny as hell.

I don't know, I gave Archer a try, just didn't like it at all. Guess it's not for everyone (on the other hand, I love South Park)

Back
Top Bottom