Alpha Protocol - Full Achievements List

Nothing particularly "spoiler-ish" about the list, much less unexpected, save the name of the missions. Hopefully there are more than the five denoted therein, though it seems unlikely the developers would neglect to make note of such. All told, it seems rather run-of-the-mill.

Postscript:
On second glance, I'll concede that the "Desert Spear" achievement does spoil the identity of what is undoubtedly a major antagonist. Quite likely nothing the player wouldn't learn in the first ten minutes of actual play, though.

Last edited:
It is a spoiler because once you have seen these you know all the possible achievements in the game which means you won't be surprised when you earn one.

Very droll, mate.
Yes, I am quite certain everyone on these forums is just giddy with excitement to earn some achievements. That's what we've been waiting for...

bah, achievements. Kill 129 enemies while playing with one eye closed for the 'Cyclop Assassin' achievement. I'll never understand people's fascination with these things.

Achievements: For those precious moments when playing and finishing our game just doesn't feel like an achievement to the player.

Very droll, mate.

About as droll as taking issue with Dhruin for using the word spoiler-ish :lol:

I understand your point, however I did think Dragon Age did an okay job on "achievements".

This list is of no use to me. I don't play any game to win some achievements so... I don't care if there is a list or not.

I think this is more for the 360 players. Some of them (not me) care about achievements because they stack from game to game, adding to an overall Gamer Score associated with your Gamertag (and your e-penis length). People with Gamerscores of 75,000 get to feel superior to people like me with Gamerscores of 12,000.

The sense of achievements aside, what is the point of releasing a list of achievements?!?

So people who are into achievements can gauge how challenging or imaginative the achievements will be.

Back
Top Bottom