Kickstarter Games - Kickstarter Roundup

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Well I'm glad Masquerada made it.

UPDATE: ASHLY BURCH and FELICIA DAY will be joining the cast of Masquerada!
And you were doing so well.

InSomnia looks intriguing. It just seems like an early release program though, since most of the work is done.

I didn't back any of those.

Masquerada - I'm not sure what's that game trying to be. While I would risk backing something that looks refreshing, most of $ will end up in porting so no dice. I'll buy it when it's done if ppl say it's good.

City of the Shroud - Online PVP multiplayer and MMOs get no dime from me.

Healer's Quest - I wanted to back it, really did, till I got to project's "social dungeon". Horrible.

Arcadian Atlas - It's mini attack/special/item tooltip feels like grab $ from people on PC then port to phones later. Please… Just, don't.

Himeko Sutori - Interesting concept but I've already been bitten by similar thing in The Last Remnant. There is no word on possible unavoidable grinding so I decided for better safe than sorry.

Insomnia - Everything looks awsome and then comes this part "The game will constantly generate new interactive objects, mini-quests, and unique events that will provide the player with a dynamic and ever-changing gameplay experience.", it's basically roguelike and I don't want roguelikes.

It's not a video game, but the Dark Souls board game is on Kickstarte and has made around $3 million so far. The miniatures are incredible.

Healer's Quest is 91% funded with 8 hours to go. I'd like to see it succeed. Fingers crossed

Back
Top Bottom