Free Steam keys

Can I have the origin keys for the "average price or higher" games? Steam hasn't been connecting to servers for me lately.
WAAAAIT a minute! I got this bundle and it definitely says these are not transferable (both Steam and Origin). Plus this is a CHARITABLE cause!

Hell I don't read and am not concentrated or am an idiot. Probably didn't think since it's EA and sale on EA means stzill a fortune to spend on.
That Origin bundle, whole, is practically $5 or if you want to pay more, you can.
So I've bought the bundle.

EA make no money out of it. And it's possible to buy the bundle and still bear EA no goodwill. I did and I don't. ;)

I have a digital copy of Kingdoms of Amalur plus both expansions to give away that I purchased through gamersgate. I accidentally bought a second copy during a sale and i certainly dont need 2 copies. Anyone interested in it shoot me a pm with an email address. I will choose someone to give it to. I also have this on a different forum so the winner may not come from here, so PLEASE keep that in mind also.

Just a note to say the keys are gone. Both to users on the other forum. One wanted the base game, the other just wanted the DLC. Worked out good.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom