No More Virginity Tests!

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
An Egyptian administrative court issued an order Tuesday banning virginity tests for female detainees, months after several women alleged they were subjected to such examinations following a March protest in Cairo's Tahrir Square.

But, but, but how will they know if their women are pure?

Don't worry says Aly Hassan, a judicial consultant affiliated with Ministry of Justice:

"Those tests are not considered a crime or else the file would be in the Criminal Court," Hassan said. "It's the circumstances of the alleged test that may be in question here."

So the tests can still be done but they restricted when they can be done. Is this an incline or decline of Islam? What says the Watch?

http://www.cnn.com/2011/12/27/world/meast/egypt-virginity-tests/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

edit: In before deletion or move.

We want to know if our women are whores or not. It is good for society as a whole.

Why don't you use chastity belts then, it's just common sense.

This is more humane and respectful. Chastity belts may cause psychological harm to the woman, and make her feel like a sex object.

this eygpt place seems like a pretty cool guy who doesnt afraid of anythinng

There's another way. They'll find out that their belly is being larger and larger month by month. :p If they find out the belly is like a ball, then they'll think they're pregnant. :) Sooner or later, any male would figure it out.

unfortunately, Islam dictates that the male is superior than the female and treat the women like whores and things... and I don't like it. I'm happy that I'm a Christian.

unfortunately, Islam dictates that the male is superior than the female and treat the women like whores and things… and I don't like it. I'm happy that I'm a Christian.
The Quran states that men and women are equal and it also states some more controversial things about the relationship between men and women, like they are equal but the men are more equal. This opens room for interpretation of the Quran that result in different types of Sharias. Going from that to the statement you've made is a big leap.
There are Christian parties who belief men are far superior to women as it says so in the bible. There are Jewish parties who belief the same. In both cases they are minorities, although in the latter case their influence is rising.
I'm happy to be an atheist.

It is strange, that the fanatics gain so much influence.

The more fanatic, the more the influence.

Aggression, maybe ?

The Quran states that men and women are equal and it also states some more controversial things about the relationship between men and women, like they are equal but the men are more equal. This opens room for interpretation of the Quran that result in different types of Sharias. Going from that to the statement you've made is a big leap.
There are Christian parties who belief men are far superior to women as it says so in the bible. There are Jewish parties who belief the same. In both cases they are minorities, although in the latter case their influence is rising.
I'm happy to be an atheist.

I keep reminding my wife that since we're Chrisitans, she is supposed to obey me. That hasn't worked out so well!

You're just in the wrong Christian faction ;)

Back
Top Bottom