What is your job?

Fanancial Analyst II, my next promotion will have a III, that will mean I have 2 teams I supervise. 2 teams of 2 I's and a II. Wow. My job is very exciting and interesting. There is no IV.

Industrial Engineer in the field of Electronical Design does it say on that small piece of paper. My work however has less to do compared to my degree: At the moment I'm working at a service desk (a bit more intelligent then a calldesk), but next year it will be a roll out(installing pc's -> HW & SW)

Fanancial Analyst II, my next promotion will have a III, that will mean I have 2 teams I supervise. 2 teams of 2 I's and a II. Wow. My job is very exciting and interesting. There is no IV.

Looks like it's time to multiclass (or should that be multiskill??). :biggrin: You gain XP, you go up levels, where have I seen this before?? :)

I'm a first year sociology student, though I have my thoughts about it. Speaking of odd job combinations, right now I'm a credit consultant in a firm that specializes in microcredits and work part-time in a fast-food restaurant, so I can finance my university studies.

job:
System Analyst, Software and Database Designer

spare time:
System Analyst, Software and Database Designer + playing crpgs + reading books

(... yes ... it is unusual, but my trade is my hobby, too)

I'm an amateur gynecologist with a profound interest in perfecting my art. My hobbies include the art of spanking, formal attire during elevator experiments, and bitch slapping Mudd. I should also mention I am profoundly adept at lying about any abilities I might or might not possess, but it is my story and I'm stickin to it ;)

Software Developer.
Before that I was academic staff at a university (Comp Sci), and before that, a lab technician. Those are the "normal" careers I have had, I'll leave out the more bizarre temporary jobs I have done.

(Damn, there seems to be a lot of programmers in CRPG-land!)

I lucked out in life. I am schizophrenic and cant work, I live with my parents, so the US government kindly gives me money every month (about $600). Which means I have money to buy a computer (with mom's help) and play MMORPG games non-stop all day every day. My life rules! :)

Although amateur gynecologist sounds like my dream job.

I have been unemployed by choice for the past 4 years. Worked too hard during my early 20's and am now learning how to enjoy life ;)

I work driving armoured cars and sometimes personal security. Currently aiming for foreign service in 2008.

nref kebab and cheese doodles for getting me out of shape =)

My current title is 'Principal Optical Physicist' ... but 'Optical Engineer / Statistician' is a better description of my work, and teh balance is shifting more to the statistician side over the next few weeks with a job change within the company I work for. I'm in the semiconductor industry with a company that makes materials that are used in producing high-end computer chips ...

Undertaker, believe it or not... But trying for the federal police- and seems like I'm almost there. Ah, I'll miss some things about my present occupation. But not the income.

I hope you won't miss what we all think you are talking about.

Back
Top Bottom