Asheron's Call - David Javier Interview @ Massive Gamer

woges

SasqWatch
Original Sin Donor
Asheron's Call makes it's 100th update.
“The 100th update was the big one for us this year we actually split off some members of our team to work exclusively on 100th update content,” explained Javier by phone. The update, while a free patch, has a lot in common with a traditional expansion pack. It provided players with new systems, lands and quests. “The way we talked about it was an expansion’s pack worth of content.”
One of the biggest additions is three factions within the game world that players can join, advance within and ultimately fight for.
“Each of them is rooted in lore,” said Javier. “One is allied with the undead, one is allied with the Order of Light and one is allied with the human blood sorceress Nuhmudira.”
More information.

One HUNDRED updates!?!? And still kicking! That's just amazing.

Asheron's Call ?

I wonder who was or is Asheron, actually.

I'm rejoining AC1. It is a great game. With more subscription support, they may get around to redoing more graphic assets :O . Or at least more content :).

I didn't even know this game was still alive. I remember getting this game back when I used Netzero and lived in California. I couldn't play it because the Netzero ad banner kept showing up in the game :-/

Back
Top Bottom