What's in your backlog?

How many games are waiting in your backlog?

• None, If I buy a game I play it. immediately!

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Just one

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2-4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4-6

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • 7-10

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • > 10 compulsive collector and hoarder

Votes: 19 63.3%

• Total voters
With the holidays approaching, I'm hoping to get into a few games (a couple that are still in wrap.). I don't generally have a "backlog" as such, as there's always stuff to play - especially older games.

I just finished Pool of Radiance: Ruins of Myth Drannor (huzzah!) which means I can break out into the other games that have been distracting me. (NFS Pro Street about 40 % through and Dead Space - up to Chapter 5).

Non-RPG:
Stalker: Call of Pripyat
Metro 2033
Portal
The Curse of Monkey Island
The Dig

To play:

Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines. (It'll be my second playthrough. I want to try out the Camarilla mod and a Malkavian character.)
NWN Diamond edition (I really want to play all of the additional modules, just haven't gotten around to it yet.)
Lands of Lore 2+3

@Ghan: I played Redemption before I played Bloodlines - it was really worth it despite the occasional fight with the engine. The hilarious, quasi-Shakespearian campy dialogue (well written though I think) and story overall, kept me playing until the end. I quite enjoyed it and I think it enriched my enjoyment for Bloodlines even more.

For the summer:
Fallout: New Vegas with all the DLC hopefully. (Will be my fourth character.)
Might and Magic II (C64) (It's the only one I haven't played to the end.)
Ultima 8&9. (I aborted my Pagan playthrough about half way last year…need to get back to it.)

I just finished Pool of Radiance: Ruins of Myth Drannor (huzzah!) which means I can break out into the other games that have been distracting me. (NFS Pro Street about 40 % through and Dead Space - up to Chapter 5).

Finishing PoR 2 is quite a feat I think. I began this game twice and finished half of it in my both playthroughs. My first play through was in 2001 and my saves were gone because of a terrible virus (Chernobil I think). I began anew in 2005, this time I got bored in the dark elf section and my saves were gone with my previous computer. Actually I have played it without any speed mod, and moving of the zombies were taking ages. This shows what a patient man I am :) . Actually with all it's monotony, this game has a charm for me. I don't know really why. But, one day I'm going to begin anew and this time will finish it (but this time with the speed mod) :)

My backlog is very crowded right now. There're two reason of this. First I'm working so hard, because of that generally I can only find enough time and energy to play games in weekends. Second I'm also a slow gamer. I try to do every quest, talking with every NPCs, reading every line of text, exploring all the map, killing everything etc. Today I finally finished Two Worlds 2 and my playtime is over 90 hours.

I buy pretty much every RPGs on the market and install them on my computer. Now my desktop is full with lots of game waiting to be played by me. If I make a short list:

Games waiting in my desktop to be played:
- Mass Effect 1 - 2
- Drakensang: The River of Time
- Alpha Protocol
- Hunted: The Demon's Forge
- Silverfall
- Betreyal At Krondor
- Fallout New Vegas
- Hard to be a God
- A Farewell to Dragons
- Stalker
- Ultima V: Lazarus
- Nehrim
- Metro 2033
- Gorasul
- You can add this catalogue various games that I played in the past but want to play once again including Ultima 7-8-9, Arx Fatalis, Baldur's Gate 1 with tutu, Gothic 2 Gold, Pool of Radiance 2, Wizardy 8, Planscape Torment.

Games that I'm playing right now:
- Might&Magic 6 (I'm in the middle of the game, finished all the dungeons in 9 maps, 6 maps remains)
- The Withcer 2 (I'm at the beginning of the game, still waiting for the aspect ratio patch)
- Dungeon Siege 3 (finished half of it)
- Dragon Age 2 (I'm in Act 2 right now)
- Two Worlds (I began this game after finished Two Worlds 2 today)

So much game, but less time unfortunately. :)

Back
Top Bottom