Legends of Eisenwald - Gift for Early Access Participants

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Aterdux announced yesterday:

We expressed already our gratitude to all players who made possible development of our game and bought it on Early Access. But we think (and there is even a character in the game like that) that actions are more important than words. Therefore, we thank you all one more time and we are happy to announce that all who got the game on Early Access will receive as a gift extra content – map Road to the Iron Forest which is a prequel to the main campaing. This map is done already but not tested and not translated to other languages. We plan to add it to the game as DLC within the next few months.
More information.

Good, already in my library waiting release date !

does this include people who Kickstarted it?

Nifty. I need to revisit the game. Grabbed it early on in Early Access since a medievally HoMM-looking game intrigued me. Was a bit rough at the time since it was so early in development, though. Guess I'll post an update once the thing is done installing. =p

I don't really appreciate the Jewish stereotypes in the game…

http://s15.postimg.org/rdq7z5w8r/Untitled.png

There's also a Jewish gem merchant in the game who is a crook trying to squeeze peasants from their mined gems.

The game is mostly fun, but this adds little to the game and at least for me detracts from it.

In and of itself, I wouldn't have minded people mentioning the greedy Jews, as most people of the time probably thought things like that, but then portraying a Jewish merchant as such makes it a problem for me.

Back
Top Bottom