Return of the Daily Smile

Funny link, Bartacus. I like all the references to scantily clad maidens. At least you have something classier than Paris Hilton to look at.:)

And a work-related story:

A man in a hot air balloon realized that he was lost. He reduced altitude and spotted a woman below.

He descended a bit more and shouted "Excuse me, can you help me? I promised a friend I would meet him an hour ago, but I don't know where I am."

The woman below replied, "You're in a hot air balloon hovering approximately 30 feet above the ground. You're between 50 and 51 degrees north latitude and between 114 and 11 5 degrees west longitude.

"You must be an engineer," said the balloonist.
"I am," replied the woman. "How did you know?"
"Well," answered the balloonist, "Everything you told me is technically correct, but I've no idea what to make of your information. The fact is, I'm still lost. Frankly, you've not been much help at all. If anything, you've delayed my trip."

The woman below responded, "You must be in management."

"I am," replied the balloonist, "but how did you know?" "Well," said the woman, "you don't know where you are or where you're going. You have risen to where you are, due to a large quantity of hot air. You made a promise, which you've no idea how to keep, and you expect people beneath you to solve your problems. The fact is, you are in exactly the same position you were in before we met, but now, somehow, you've managed to make it my fault."

Ah, a classic. So true, so true.

Grandma's Birth Control Pills

This doctor had been seeing an 80 year old woman for most of her
life. He finally retired.
At her next checkup, the new doctor told her to bring a list of all
her medications that had been prescribed for her
As the young doctor was looking through these, his eyes grew wide as
he realized she had a prescription for birth control pills.
"Mrs. Smith, do you realize these are BIRTH CONTROL pills?"
"Yes, they help me sleep at night."
"Mrs. Smith, I assure you there is absolutely NOTHING in these that
could possibly help you sleep."
She reached out and patted the young doctor's knee. "Yes, dear, I
know that, but every morning, I grind one up and mix it in the glass of
orange juice that my 16 year old granddaughter drinks
and believe me, it helps me sleep at night."

CM continues to tell us about her peronal life!! :)

Loved yours Magerette, as Dte said, it's a classic!!

See how Bart has changed since he visited The Barn? :petting:

*Looks like he just never learns after all!*:deal:

Let us all bow our heads and remember our good friend Bartacus. He was a good boy, but he just took too many chances. To be taken so young...
(corwin could probably do a better job at this)

Yes, may he rest in pieces!! :)

Fear not, he will find my revenge can come up in the oddest places. :evilgrin::sneaky::evil:

Yet another blonde joke:

A young BLONDE woman in New York was so depressed that she decided to end her life by throwing herself into the ocean.
She went down to the docks and was about to leap into the frigid water, when a handsome young sailor saw her tottering on the edge of the pier, crying. He took pity on her and said, "Look, you have so much to live for. I'm off to Europe in the morning, and if you like, I can stow you away on my ship. I'll take good care of you, and bring you food every day."
Moving closer, he slipped his arm around her shoulder and added, "I'll keep you happy, and you'll keep me happy."
The girl nodded yes. After all, what did she have to lose? Perhaps a fresh start in Europe would give her life new meaning.
That night, the sailor brought her aboard and hid her in a lifeboat. From then on, every night he brought her three sandwiches and a piece of fruit, and they made passionate love until dawn.
Three weeks later, during a routine inspection, she was discovered by the captain. "What are you doing here?" the captain asked.
"I have an arrangement with one of the sailors," she explained. "I get food and a trip to Europe , and he's screwing me."
"He certainly is," the captain said. "This is the Staten Island Ferry."

I think we've had that one before!!

I think we've had that one before!!

Makes you wonder weather there are blondes here?

At any rate, I will follow this joke with another in the same kind of taste.

This guy who works at a pickle factory comes home and hands his wife 50 dollars. She asked him what it was from and he told her that he won it in a bet -- the guys at the factory bet him 50 dollars that he wouldn't stick his dick in the pickle slicer.
The wife was surprised and said she wanted to make sure he was still intact. He pulled down his pants and, indeed, it was all there, unharmed.
“But what about the pickle slicer,” asked the wife, perplexed. “Oh, she liked it too,” answered the husband.

Old, but funny. :)

Well, this joke at any rate is new (to me ;) :

SPIN 101

Judy, a professional genealogical researcher, discovered that Hillary Clinton's great-great uncle, Remus Rodham, a fellow lacking in character, was hanged for horse stealing and train robbery in Montana in 1889.

The only known photograph of Remus shows him standing on the gallows. On the back of the picture is this inscription: "Remus Rodham; horse thief, sent to Montana Territorial Prison 1885, escaped 1887, robbed the Montana Flyer six times. Was caught by Pinkerton detectives, convicted and hanged in 1889."

Judy e-mailed Hillary Clinton for comments. Hillary's staff of professional image adjusters cropped Remus's picture, scanned it, enlarged the image, and edited it with image processing software so all that's seen is a head shot.

The accompanying biographical sketch is as follows: "Remus Rodham was a famous cowboy in the Montana Territory. His business empire grew to include acquisition of valuable equestrian assets and intimate dealings with the Montana railroad. Beginning in 1883, he devoted several years of his life to service at a government facility, finally taking leave to resume his dealings with the railroad. In 1887, he was a key player in a vital investigation run by the renowned Pinkerton Detective Agency. In 1889, Remus passed away during an important civic function held in his honor when the platform upon which he was standing collapsed."

And THAT is how it's done, folks!

You know, I'd believe that!!

Real story from last night's local news: 2 fleeing robbers were caught by police when after they damaged someone's boat with their car while escaping, they returned and left their licence details for the boat's owner!!

An honest thief!

Anyway, let's go for another joke:

A man and a woman who have never met before find themselves in the same sleeping carriage of a train.

After the initial embarrassment they both go to sleep, the woman on the top bunk, the man on the lower.

In the middle of the night the woman leans over, wakes the man and says, "I''m sorry to bother you, but I''m awfully cold and I was wondering if you could possibly get me another blanket."

The man leans out and, with a glint in his eye, says, "I''ve got a better idea... just for tonight, let''s pretend we''re married."

The woman thinks for a moment. "Why not," she giggles.

"Great," he replies, "Get your own damn blanket!"

Back
Top Bottom