Expectations for President Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really. He was still clearly looking at her imo, but trying to be slick about it.

Is there some law against looking at a pretty girl? Is Obama so holy that he is above such things? C'mon ...

Did anyone here suggest that? I think it's a funny moment, nothing more.

I think some folks are getting all twisted up defending him ... why even worry, as you say it is a funny moment.

Why do I hear Depeche Mode's "Little 16"?

The man's married (and president) but he's not dead. ;) Sarkozy's the one I wouldn't leave alone in the room with her though.

The man's married (and president) but he's not dead. ;) Sarkozy's the one I wouldn't leave alone in the room with her though.

Berlusconi's the one I'd worry about

Berlusconi's the one I'd worry about

Well, those guys are a known quantity ... it is the vast population on the right in the US Congress who are up-front moralists judging everyone else while sticking it in any hole they can find / rent on the side that trouble me ...

The biggest horn-dog to ever sit in the Oval Office was a Democrat.

He also liked cigars...except that intead of smoking them, he would use them in a very inventive way on a certain intern. ;)

The biggest horn-dog to ever sit in the Oval Office was a Democrat.

He also liked cigars...except that intead of smoking them, he would use them in a very inventive way on a certain intern. ;)

Until the cigar comment I was going to ask you to be more specific ... :D

And the thing is, unlike these 'holier than thou' types, did anyone really ever have a question that he was a morally corrupt scumbag from the moment he came into the national spotlight? If so ... I want some of what you were tasting ... ;)

JFK was an amateur compared to Slick Willy. :)

I don't think so - those were different times, and even with what *has* come out, there is much that was left 'behind closed doors'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom