Risen Inquisitor Being Told what to do

Saint

Traveler
Ok now I'm at the stage where I am the Inquisitor of the Order and STILL these damn random hobos tell me to put my weapon away... I'm basically the king of the island and still I cant have my weapon drawn... Gonna go berserk and slaughter them all :<

how did you become the inquisitor? Immediately after slaying the inquisitor you fight the titan and the game ends... besides which, there is no indication that killing the inquisitor makes you one.

When the Inquisitor becomes corrupt (enters the prison of the titan), you go to the Commander in Harbor Town and become the new one. He will give you the Inquisitor armor and hail you as the leader of the Inquisition.

i was a master mage at this point, and he instead told me that they will support the mages... but did not appoint me inquisitor.

Worthy of note, the current inquisitor had his rank stripped for you to be declared inquisitor, so what makes you think you can just "own the island" and do whatever? you go around committing crimes they will just appoint a third one.

As a mage, you get a new rank at this point as well - Master of Magic (given by the highest mage). Those who chose the Warrior of the Inquisition path will end up as the new Inquisitor.

Back
Top Bottom