Risen Problem with disgusting insects quest

rockyourazz

Watchdog
Hi it seem 1 bug out of the 4 that I need to kill for an early swamp quest (for Rodrigo...the slow one...) has disappeared and I can't complete this quest. I have looked everywhere for him and he isn't on the map . I have tried reloading to an earlier save but all my recent ones still have this problem. I just want to clarify that this is not a "killed by an npc" problem. I don't think it is a main quest but it is very annoying - I started a new game some days ago and it has all gone perfectly up until now. It took allot of patience and energy to get to the position I'm in and I'd hate to start all over again (and I will because it MUST BE PERFECT!!! :) ).

Is there anyway to reset a quest through the in-game console or something or maybe spawn another "quest item/monster" - "Disgusting Insect" so that I could finally kill my fourth and get the quest over with ?

EDIT#1: I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to put this post tell me and Ill move or delete it…Thanks…

Last edited:
Thank you...

Hi chams this is quite helpful and I have stumbled on this too while I was looking for a solution but I haven't seen my quest on the command list...
I am just going to start over (yet again :) ) but I thank you for your reply man... Have a great day / good night ...

Well i guess for the poster asking about this it is useless by now since he restarted, but maybe for other people that stumble upon this :)
The command to complete the quest is this:

setqueststatus Ricardo_KillTempleBeast succeed

Greetz,
Springz

Thank you very much Springz... it is never useless or late to learn something new :)
I think I seen that command but I never expected a couple of moths to be called "Beasts" :)... I just thought there is another different quest with Ricardo...
I did restart the game and finally have learned to save frequently and after being in this forum for a little while I planned my game much better too... maybe too good :) I already feel invincible... still chapter 1 though... but still squeezing as much as I can and now maybe even going to start all over again :) (fourth time?) But it is for the good sake of curiosity not bugginess... Still a very good game in my book...

I think this game does not have a fluid questline. It is just a mess in the questlog. I find it impossible to know what to do next. One quest is often dependent on other quests and other quests on other quests.
I have barely been playing it anymore because it just frustrates me to play it. And the gameplay itself like the fighting mechanics are so flawed and badly narrated that it just takes away from the fun (for me anyways).
But I hope you can enjoy it and keep playing, all the better bud :)

Back
Top Bottom