Outcast: game not singer

Dajjer

SasqWatch
Original Sin Donor
Picked this up from COG even though I have the original. When it first came out I never did get past the tutorial because I was just not good at sneaking in the that game. Now, some ought years later, I'm still not good at sneaking in the game but I gave that part up and I'm just running and shooting. And yes, game score is fantastic.

In any event, another thing that has me stumped are the F-Links teleporters. I can't figure out how they work. All that happens is that they just fall to the ground. What am I not doing or doing wrong?

I don't understand what "not singer" means, too.

I wikipedia'd it.
At first, I thought it was those dudes that wear their clothes backwards, remember those morons? Turns out it's not them.

The pants hanging around the knees are bad enough, the nation is already collectively face-palming over that wonderful development in our popular culture. Thankfully, the "hey, let's wear our clothes backwards!" trend never took off.

Last edited:
It's a good game, I bought the boxed version a couple of years ago on Ebay. I never played very far because it ran sort of wacky on WinXP. I should buy the GoG version if I ever have the time to actually play it.

I wikipedia'd it.
At first, I thought it was those dudes that wear their clothes backwards, remember those morons? Turns out it's not them.

The pants hanging around the knees are bad enough, the nation is already collectively face-palming over that wonderful development in our popular culture. Thankfully, the "hey, let's wear our clothes backwards!" trend never took off.

I remember an interview with a "metallic" kind of band several years ago, in the mid-00s … They said they were wearing diapers all of the time and found that "great" … Never bothered to remember the band's name, since this is not my music style at all.

Of Outcast there exist several editions.

There once was kind of an "collector's edition", about which I know only very few things, except that it had a T-hirt and a making-of ? movie on VHS cassette with it.

Then, there's the CD version, and a few years ago I bought a DVD-version in a "second-hand-shop" which sold used games.

Back
Top Bottom