Dragon Age - Screens @ Worthplaying

Wasn't the beheading done in one of the trailers shpwing the fighter beheading the Ogre at The Tower or Ishal ? I still think you can do that, but you might need to have certain skill to do so...

Also, I think many people on the Bioware forums have reacted to the 'dark and gritty' meaning 'more blood and gore' ----- and decapitations get boring after a while - just look at Fallout 3...where every hit in VATS will net you either exploding heads or exploding limbs..

Wasn't the beheading done in one of the trailers shpwing the fighter beheading the Ogre at The Tower or Ishal ? I still think you can do that, but you might need to have certain skill to do so...

Also, I think many people on the Bioware forums have reacted to the 'dark and gritty' meaning 'more blood and gore' ----- and decapitations get boring after a while - just look at Fallout 3...where every hit in VATS will net you either exploding heads or exploding limbs..

I wasnt suggesting it has to be a gore fest, but even with the semi "darkened" appearance it seems to be shifting entirely over to NWN2 sort of gameplay. Lots of magic FX and color and a complete absence of blood.

... and a complete absence of blood.

I think they handle blood in a good way in DA. As far as I've seen. I like the whole blood-splatter on your party members as they fight in hand-to-hand combat. Though I guess it can get ridiculous if not handled properly.

I have to say the screens looks surprisingly bad, which makes me happy, since I hope it means they spent a lot of time on the gameplay instead of graphics / engine.

Back
Top Bottom