W3 leaked in Middle East

Aubrielle

Noveliste
While I can't confirm this (as yet), there are reports of the game going on sale over there, in unscrupulous stores, for obscene amounts of money. The rumor is that that's where some of the footage has come from.

Though why anyone would pay $20k to play a censored version two weeks before release - just to have the dubious privilege of being the first to post it on Twitch - is beyond me. :rolleyes:

To be honest this doesn't surprise me, nor bother me. I would be more surprised if this didn't happen. The one thing that does make me smile is most people won't even like this game. CD's hype machine is going to do well for the bottle line of the company and gamers like myself hopefully will love this games.

As for most they most likely will play it for 10 hours and go what the heck I have to think. I have to do things before I can kill something and keep looking for where the guns and tanks are.

The leak didn't happen only in UAE but also in Qatar (Dubai), possibly elsewhere too.
This is not the first time a store started selling a game days before it's supposed to be released so nothing new there, but it should be stopped. And CDpr tried to stop it from happening, but as usual, they went for a common prejudice that it's only PC gamers who do nasty stuff while consolegamers are supposed to be saints.

When I say consoles are a natural disaster for gaming, a thing that should be treated like a plague and exterminated, everyone thinks I'm crazy.
Leaked versions are consoleversions, both PS4 and XBone.

When I say consoles are a natural disaster for gaming, a thing that should be treated like a plague and exterminated, everyone thinks I'm crazy.

I don't think your crazy, just fighting a losing battle.

Better Don Quijote than a dead fart.

Sorry, dunno how to translate Ofenhocker which is I believe german word to english.

I half expected the woman's faces to be covered as well. ;)

Well they are woman right? Why would anyone want to see their faces never mind know what they think or feel about anything.

The leak didn't happen only in UAE but also in Qatar (Dubai), possibly elsewhere too.
This is not the first time a store started selling a game days before it's supposed to be released so nothing new there, but it should be stopped. And CDpr tried to stop it from happening, but as usual, they went for a common prejudice that it's only PC gamers who do nasty stuff while consolegamers are supposed to be saints.

And yet you come from a country that is known for its pirating...pc games are even easier to pirate.

I half expected the woman's faces to be covered as well. ;)

Well I haven't quite figured out how they reproduce in those countries, but even thinking about having Triss censored is sacrilege in my book.

If you are suggesting that it's CDPR's trick I think you're being a bit paranoid.

No, I was making a little joke. (United Arab Emirates -> oil. Get it?) But thanks for the colorful interpretation. :p

Last edited:
No, I was making a little joke. (United Arab Emirates -> oil. Get it?) But thanks for the colorful interpretation. :p

Ok got ya now :)

Truth and nothing but the truth. :D

Back
Top Bottom