Two Worlds II - System Requirements

Lately I've read a short review of TW II on one of the Polish gaming related websites.
Yes. They've only analyzed the plot and dialogue, nothing else in that preview. In fact, when taken apart, the preview is self-contradictory and VERY single-faceted. They're analyzing TWII as if it was Witcher or NWN -> "hardcore" (what passes for it) RPG. Dismissing graphics, not a word on multiplayer, combat or the hundred or so small and big gameplay features, etc..

I read it as 1Gig + WinXP and 4Gigs + Win7/Vista, which would mean that it's not just the game that demands RAM.
That's cause the game supports DX10 and DX11. No screenshots or videos so far have shown the game ran on actual full graphical settings. Win 7 and Vista will be ran on DX9/10 by default so RAM might be a concern for overall productivity of the engine, hence higher amount.

*pops his head up over a hill on that horizon*

Not much longer now!

*pops his head back down*

Earth 2150 was my first favourite game ever. Recently I've played Earth 2160 and, besides mediocre, very typical storyline, weak acting and cutscenes (although 4 years old) game was superb :)

I still yet have to play it, as well as both expansions to E2150 ;)(And i'm really looking forward to do it).
It was quite suprising for me, but I heard that e2160 inspired some of the "new" ideas in StarCraft 2. I wonder if that is true.

It would also be nice if they could do another Knightshift (Polanie 3 ;) )

Yes. They've only analyzed the plot and dialogue, nothing else in that preview. In fact, when taken apart, the preview is self-contradictory and VERY single-faceted. They're analyzing TWII as if it was Witcher or NWN -> "hardcore" (what passes for it) RPG.

:) I understand and fully agree. In fact, I've already pre-ordered my copy of TW II.

I still yet have to play it, as well as both expansions to E2150 (And i'm really looking forward to do it).

You can find them on GOG.

You can find them on GOG.

I have pretty cool boxed versions.
As well as Earth Universe package ;).
The only thing that I don't have to play through them is time :( .

Back
Top Bottom