Elder Scrolls Online Beta

Father in law is out of imminent danger, but I didn't get very much time with the beta at all. I'm not really the target audience though. I got to play for a little bit the first night.

@crpgnut

Not the target audience? Are you saying that MMOs aren't for you or that your not a TES fan?

MMO's arzahal. I'm a diehard TES fan. The only MMO I ever played was Minions of Mirth and it was very, very small. I don't socialize in my games and I don't team up ;)

I almost went to install it… But they ask $30 for Minions of Mirth… Worth it? They say:
Additional character abilites, world quests and more!
Ain't that classic pay2win.

Back on the topic… Does it look as TES online will also be pay2win game? Hmmm, now I'm not sure that should be discussed during testing phase.

Back on the topic… Does it look as TES online will also be pay2win game? Hmmm, now I'm not sure that should be discussed during testing phase.

ESO will be P2P (buy box + a 15$/month fee after the first month). That is what has been officially announced. Going by the current market trend, it will probably not stay that way though*...

Back
Top Bottom