RPGWatch 2008 Game of the Year - Most Promising RPG

Have anyone seen a release date for an English version of Not the time for dragons?

If you go to the RPG watch database page for the game, and click to the publisher site page for Not a Timefor Dragons, it has a English release date of October 08. I emailed thepublisher about any news on the English version for the game, still waiting to hear. The Russian version is out I believe.

*snip*
Dragon Age died to me when it was announced as singleplayer only, as I'm not really too excited about yet another fantasy solo game. I don't expect much from Bioware these days, especially not after playing Jade Empire and Mass Effect.
Funny that you mention that, that's one of the reasons that got me interested in the game. If I want multiplayer I'll go play Guild Wars, WoW, EQ2, Vanguard, LotRO, D&DO, City of Heroes, etc. etc. etc. What we need is more single player RPGs.

Funny that you mention that, that's one of the reasons that got me interested in the game. If I want multiplayer I'll go play Guild Wars, WoW, EQ2, Vanguard, LotRO, D&DO, City of Heroes, etc. etc. etc. What we need is more single player RPGs.

MMOs don't appeal to me anymore. I want games that actually end, and I want deep dynamic CRPGs that I can enjoy with friends.

I don't have an alternative, really.

Excellent! This is great news indeed. Things are looking good; he's still making progress, and now he's using the Overland Map in addition to all the old tools of NWN2. With the writing being based on the old Black Hound project, this mod might just turn out to be a very, very good experience for NWN2 fans.

Gah, he's set it in exactly the same bit of land in FR that I'm currently DMing two campaigns in. Must tell my players to ignore it :p

Back
Top Bottom