Major Explosion in Oslo - Pm's office destroyed

The list itself is a good reminder how good we have it here when compared to some famous muslim countries even if we have som psykos who in rare cases commit acts like this.
Your list and this sums up the problem I have with it; "We are better than they are".

Also Im not even interested of discussing this. But I just cant stand and watch when some people are trying to make this tragedy a political discussion so I have to say somthing.
I fail to see why it should be a religious discussion.

Wasn't the Knights Templar a highly religious order?
He writes that he has no faith but he values the cultural aspect. It's part of the norwegian cultural heritage which he so dearly want to defend. The Knights Templar is probably something he's picked up from the english European Defence League btw.

I still think he's nothing more complicated than a man went downhill ever since 2008. His manifesto is full of excuses, like his World of Warcraft playing. He went bankrupt the period he did hardcore raiding for instance. Maybe he set too high expectations for himself. He tried to re-establish himself as a publisher for conservative causes, but failed. During all this he maybe brainwashed himself on writings of islamification and conjured up this last nobel act to make his mark. His plans of violence dates back atleast to early 2009.

Your list and this sums up the problem I have with it; "We are better than they are".
I didnt talk about people but countries. You must be quite an apologist to think that its not fair to say ours is generally better than say iran or saudi-arabia.

I fail to see why it should be a religious discussion.
Then stop imagining so.

He writes that he has no faith but he values the cultural aspect. It's part of the norwegian cultural heritage which he so dearly want to defend. The Knights Templar is probably something he's picked up from the english European Defence League btw.

I still think he's nothing more complicated than a man went downhill ever since 2008. His manifesto is full of excuses, like his World of Warcraft playing. He went bankrupt the period he did hardcore raiding for instance. Maybe he set too high expectations for himself. He tried to re-establish himself as a publisher for conservative causes, but failed. During all this he maybe brainwashed himself on writings of islamification and conjured up this last nobel act to make his mark.

If true, it sounds like he had some serious self-esteem issues, and he had to make himself something more to attain balance. Maybe it's a fantasy he needed to live up to his own expectations.

I can't imagine the level of selfishness or ignorance required to follow through on that like he did.

Myrthos, feel free to jump off that high horse whenever you like. Certain profiles are scrutinized at airports, etc., for valid reasons.

Myrthos, feel free to jump off that high horse whenever you like. Certain profiles are scrutinized at airports, etc., for valid reasons.

Has Myrthos said such valid reasons don't exist?

I read some bits about his manifest ... He writes about "shoch bombings" tht should disrupt a society first in small scale, then in large scale, and then - ith a highly "shocked" and eroded society and political system - his "forces" should take over.

What struck me was that this is exactly the scheme El Kaida uses.

Combined with the system of the "shock doctrine".

The article states that parts of his manifesto had been copied from elsewhere - probably from the "Una Bomber" as well.

He even lists several German politicians and evaluates their deeds for or against his cause ... and more frightening, he even lists the former mayor of the town of Cologne (where I live next to) - because he had been involved in the protest or hindering of a local group which has connections to neo-nazis.

I'm sure he can speak for himself.

You just spoke as if he did, and I can't find it. So, I think it's kind of your task to point it out - unless, of course, he didn't actually say such a thing.

You just spoke as if he did, and I can't find it. So, I think it's kind of your task to point it out - unless, of course, he didn't actually say such a thing.

No, it's not my task to point out anything to you, since it has nothing to do with you.

But I'm sure you'll continue to respond just to intentionally drag this out, the way you always do.

No, it's not my task to point out anything to you, since it has nothing to do with you.

But I'm sure you'll continue to respond just to intentionally drag this out, the way you always do.

Nah, I'm done here. I just wanted to know if you could defend your statement.

I know you want to make it personal like all the other times you've been caught in a foolish statement. But I think we've established the futility of it. That's why I let you have the last word these days - as threads bog down otherwise.

Nah, I'm done here. I just wanted to know if you could defend your statement.

I know you want to make it personal like all the other times you've been caught in a foolish statement. But I think we've established the futility of it. That's why I let you have the last word these days - as threads bog down otherwise.

That's cute, but you're not fooling a single person that reads it.

Do you really think that after all the endless garbage arguments you've been involved in on these boards, especially recently, that anyone is dumb enough to confuse our roles here?

Back
Top Bottom