Risen The Theory of Scroll Creation

Christo

Traveler
Finished all masters tests but Illumar, when I go to him only have option to view list of spells, which says I have ingredients for 5 spells and component for sixth spell - Jest spell. What more info do I need?

Been all round library, talked to everyone, now stuck, please help.

You must discover the ingredients for - Magic Light, Telekinesis, Light Healing, Nautilius, Illusion, and Jest.

Iirc you get the Jest spell from one of the other novices, you have to trade for it. He should be in that same room as Illumar.

I have discovered ingredients for all spells, its in the conversation box - light is gold coins, light healing is healing herb, illusion is tusk of boar, telekinesis is wing dust, nautilus is empty nautilus shell, jest is pearl. When I talk to Illumar, I get option - 'About Theory..' and then next screen lists out I have ingredients/component for all 6 spells.

In my mission list I have 2 missions left. Theory of scrolls mission, and pass masters tests mission. I have completed all other missions and murder. Nobody is:mad::mad: talking to me except to offer services. Help.

Well, smack my face with a wet fish:blush: I didn't click on each line in the list. Now I am into chapter 2.

I have been playing rpg's since Dungeon Master on my trusty Atari ST, and this is my most embarassing moment to date. Thanks for your help JDR13

Back
Top Bottom