Majority of 4K-ish voters on Reddit dislike Playstation

joxer

The Smoker
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Majority of 4K-ish voters on Reddit dislike Playstation+ service

https://www.reddit.com/r/Games/comments/4dafke/playstation_plus_satisfaction_rate_falls_below_25/

Near 4000 people voted over a few days, the result seems devastating:
- Current satisfaction rate is 23.1%.
- Current dissatisfaction rate is 65.2%.

Rbvzzsf.png

Before jumping to conclusions, I don't think reddit poll shows the accurate picture.
How many owners of Playstation who don't have PC use reddit? I bet none. I mean… You can't fly with a bicycle, right?

Last edited:
Interesting. But my understanding is that the PS4 is outselling the XBone this generation.

I haven't turned on my XBox 360 nor my Wii in over a year, at least. Any console gaming I do is done on my PS3 or my PS4 (which I just got recently). So, I made the decision that I am going to stick to the PlayStation from now on.

The XBone plays up the fact that they have lots of shooters and multiplayer games. I don't find either of those facets attractive.

And before joxer attacks me :) , most of my gaming is done on my PC. But there are certain types of games, such as racing games and platformers, that I enjoy more on a console, using a controller, and kicking back in my Lazy Boy.

I have two PS4's in my home, though I have only played NHL on either or both of them with my boys. I do know their friends prefer them to the Xbone for what that is worth.

Oh I did play a bit of TW3 on it and it played very nice I hate to say it or do I???

I am pretty sure when the next gen comes out I will be done with PC gaming as there will be no need.

PS+ is a service, you can like your PS4 without liking PS+. You don't even have to use PS+ if you don't want to. I'm not a big fan of PS+ either, paying $50 a year for Multiplayer capability is annoying but they do give you a couple free games a month.

I own 2 PS4's and an Xbox one. I don't play the Xbox one at all. Microsoft exclusives do nothing for me and I much prefer the PS4 controller over th Xbox one.

Of course givin the option it's all PC all the time, but the last of us, bloodborne and until dawn need playing also.:)

Yes, don't get confused. This poll is for Playstation Plus. Basically, before PS4 came out, Playstation 3 players could play online for free, and PS+ was a separate subscription service that, for $40-50 a year would give you free games every month, not unlike HumbleBundle subscription. All was well then, they had to keep giving out fairly good games so people kept paying their subscriptions.
But then PS4 came out, and they changed the rules so now you have to have PS+ subscription to play online (thanks Microsoft for coming out with that idea!), so as most people who play on consoles play online with others, they have to have PS+. Since PS+ is mandatory for most customers, Sony pretty much stopped caring about the free games. For the last year or so, every month's offering is basically 2-4 indie pixelated side-scrollers or shoot-em-ups. That's why the poll results are so abysmal, when a few years ago the same poll would have been the total opposite.

Back
Top Bottom