New Split Racist Thread

I've been told by a person that would know that the whole droopy pants thing started as prison code for guys that were receptive to, ummm, playing catcher. Which makes the whole popularization tremendously funny to me.
That kind of proves the point the lol.

Reminds me of the inverted cross the satanists use. I guess they dont know its actually the symbol of Catholicism and especially Catholic Pope. And some satanists use it as a tattoo - on their forehead.

A question for you racists guys and girls out there. Is it the race or the culture where your racism comes from from.

If i ever use the word "nigger" i dont actually use it to describe black people i use it to describe people who are thieves, violent and leeches of society. I can use it to describe white people too. Is that wrong?

If i ever use the word "nigger" i dont actually use it to describe black people i use it to describe people who are thieves, violent and leeches of society. I can use it to describe white people too. Is that wrong?

Why use it all then? If you're really worried about what other people think then use something else to describe those types.

Btw, I don't believe anyone is 100% free of racism, and I can't stand when I see 'holier than though' comments like "you racist people".

Are there any other racial slurs for black people besides nigger? White people are called red necks, hill billys, nazies, chavs, neds, racists, etc. I have even called som white people as niggers. But as for blacks I always try to call every one of them black even though som of them look like niggers:
31289-following_controversy_surrounding_title_nigger_nas_release_new_album_untitled.jpg

Speaking of devolution of culture... So nazis, racists, hill billies, red neck and the rest are racial slurs?

Assuming the guy was a Republican (or an intelligent Democrat if such exists :) ) then what else would you expect? To see this as an example of racism is drawing a VERY long bow!!

I'm not so sure. I think there is a tendency of what I might call submerged racism in a significant percentage of white voters. To what extent this might overshadow political issues is quite another question.

Back
Top Bottom