RPGWatch GOTY 2011 - Most anticipated game

My most anticipated game has to be Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning. 6 factions, over 300 quests, 9 non-combat skills, and intense action combat with like 60 combat abilities. Should make for an interesting playthrough for sure.

Cyanide aint alone:

Spiders moslty does adventure games but I really liked the lite RPG they did called "Faery: Legends of Avalon "

http://www.spiders-games.com/

Oh they did Faery? That's cool. Cyanide still seems like they're stretching themselves a little thin. If either of those games are good, I *still* will be surprised. :)

Thanks to the few people who stayed on topic and helped with the list. ;)

So far the unedited list is:

The Dark Eye: Demonicon
Drox Operative
Risen 2: Dark Waters
Jagged Alliance: Back in Action
Dishonored
King's Bounty: Warriors of the North
South Park RPG
Dead State (I think it's coming in 2012)
Age of Decadence (maybe 2012?)
Bioshock Infinite
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
Newcomer
Legend of Grimrock
Frayed Knights 2
Mass Effect 3
Dragon Age 3
Moorhuhn: Tiger & Chicken (Deck 13)
Bloodknights (Deck 13)
Diablo 3
Darksiders 2
A Game of Thrones
Krater
Of Orcs and Men
Torchlight 2
Borderlands 2
King Arthur 2
R.A.W. - Realms Of Ancient War (Wizarbox)

Is anything missing? A Jeff Vogel game for example?
Should any game be removed, and for which reason? Neither Indie game nor a PC version would be a reason. Release in NA or UK later than 2012 another.

Last edited:
+ Escalon Book 3

What about the new Larian genre mix. Should it be included?

Dragon Commander, if you are going to be including HoMM in the GotY you should include it here.

It's Larians RTS RPG hybrid.

Yes, we added it a couple of hours ago.

My most anticipated game has to be Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning. 6 factions, over 300 quests, 9 non-combat skills, and intense action combat with like 60 combat abilities. Should make for an interesting playthrough for sure.

Hell yes. Looks like an interesting mix of Diablo, WoW, Fable, Elder Scrolls and pretty much every other CRPG out there. Let's hope the game matches or exceeds the hype.

I'm still at a loss as to why Dishonored was removed from the final poll. Steampunk, makers of Arx Fatalis, enough said right there.

Back
Top Bottom