Divinity 2 - New Screenshots and Artwork

Nice! A game on par with Oblivion visually, but with a developer's reputation that's promising a real oldskool RPG: good news!

Really looking forward to this one.

Great concept art.

Looks very interesting. I hope they get rid of the cheesy humor from the earlier games though.

Strongly doubt that. Cheesy humor and camp factor practically define the previous two games.

How do you both define non-cheesy humour ? What components should it include ?

Not including an NPC alchemist with stereotypical gay traits--creepy falsetto voice and all--would be a good start. Hiring competent writers and voice actors (or alternatively, have all dialogue mute) would be another.

I can do falsetto voice without being gay or intending to be so. No joke.

Alrik, you know, it'd be much easier to discuss something with you if you could just go and learn better English. Attempting to talk to you is like... talking at cross-purpose. Except that's not quite it.

I don't know whether you recall this NPC, but there was this alchemist/medic/whatever who spoke with this bizarre, nauseating falsetto that just screams "I AM A STEREOTYPICAL, LIMP-WRISTED GAY MAN" squeaking out lines like "I made this potion with luuuurve" and--if I remember right--making sexual overtures to your Arthas ripoff companion.

Last edited:
I do know that my English is bad, but instead of you, I have no problems with this fact.

Back
Top Bottom