NWN2 - v1.21 Patch Released

Dhruin

SasqWatch
As promised, Obsidian has released v1.21 of NWN2 just before Storm of Zehir ships in some areas. Rob McGinnis posted on the official forums that the file is available from NW Vault and the autopatcher will go live soon (and may have by now). The file list at NW Vault is enormous and Rob McGinnis advises those installing SoZ should install first, then patch, so probably best to hold off manually patching.
Read the notes here.
More information.

* Added in the authentication system to support the Adventure Pack system.

This should bode well for the Mysteries of Westgate Adventure Pack. Good times are certainly coming for NWN2 players with SoZ coming this week and MoW hopefully soon. At least the DRM issue should be resolved now.

... I just hope you are right and that MoW gets out soon ... it is such a shame to see those guys screwed yet *again*!

The patch is up for the autoupdater now. Whatever you do, you should still run the autoupdater after installing SoZ, since there are some fixes to the SoZ campaign in there.

Speaking of which, the game seems to be out as a digital download at Atari and D2D.

No word on the autodownloader on the list so I'm going to assume its not on there yet.

This should be the long awaited solution to the required PWC file for multiplayer and the server specifics Haks. Last I knew there was something that existed but didn't work.

One wonders if Bio had implemented this as well if their MP would have been more popular.

Lucky Day, the autodownloader is for the next patch (assuming no Hotfix will be needed for problems that may arise with SoZ). It's being tested at the moment.

No word on the autodownloader on the list so I'm going to assume its not on there yet.

This should be the long awaited solution to the required PWC file for multiplayer and the server specifics Haks. Last I knew there was something that existed but didn't work.
That's coming in January, either as patch 1.22 or perhaps more likely 1.23 if a hotfix becomes 1.22.

Back
Top Bottom