Dishonored 2 at E3 2014?

It's fine, I don't consider my money wasted. The game is ok, I just expected so much more from it. And by bland I don't mean predictable, I'm speaking of boredom that everything (buildings, characters, plot) in the game induces. You could say it's subjective and it just happened in my case that what game designers and writers found exciting induced great boredom in another person. I didn't manage to connect to a girl, either, her behavior seemed so artificial that I could never treat her as anything but pixels.

Seeing a demo wouldn't help here, I'm afraid, as the feeling only settled in after two missions. Before that, I was still expecting a change. So rather than stop listening to suggestions I'll remember not to buy from this particular developer.

There are certainly good sides to the game, though, it's just that for me the atmosphere outweighed them.

Drakensang is among the best games I've played, please don't think I'm bashing it. It had that mellow and generic feeling to it, though, but most of the time you wouldn't be noticing it because gameplay was exciting.

Back
Top Bottom