Underrail - New Release and Development Update

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
A new version (0.1.13.0) for Underrail is now available on Steam and is coming on other platforms soon.

In this update we added new factions with their optional questlines, namely - Free Drones, Protectorate and the super secret one. We added most of the remaining areas that we planned for the game, which include Upper Underrail and Lower Underrail passages, so speaking geographically most of the game is complete. If you want the full list of what's new, check out the previous two dev logs before reading further.

One thing to note, however, is that if you want to experience the new questlines you'll probably have to start a new game, unfortunately, since we had to make some changes to existing areas and quests in order to fit them in.
And on what's next:

Now I want to talk a bit about the future development plans. I won't be giving you a release date, though I can safely say it won't be this year as I initially hoped. However, know that the end is in sight.
When it comes to mechanical stuff, there are still stuff like components, items, feats, abilities, etc to be added. However, there are currently no plans to add any more major mechanics (gas and fire should be the last). From the content side there are two parts of the main quest left that, as it happens, take part in two locations that are yet to be added - Institute of Tchort and Deep Caverns.
More details can be found on the Underrail site.

Tanks M00n1ight.

More information.

This guy does development right.

Hasn't this been in development forever?

Hasn't this been in development forever?
You've changed Rune, gotten jaded. Time was, you wouldn't say anything negative about any project or dev.

He got old. And grumpy.

grumpy_cat_christmas_a_s.jpg

You've changed Rune, gotten jaded. Time was, you wouldn't say anything negative about any project or dev.

Not true. I think this game looks good…but I have had to hear in the the dead state thread about how long that was in development and I know this one has been in longer….just semantics.

I still don't outright hate any devs or games....most have something going for them:p

I remember hearing about Dead State long before hearing about Underrail. This game is also being developed almost entirely by a single person.

Back
Top Bottom