Divinity: Original Sin II - Kickstarter funding surpassed Divinity: Original Sin

Good for them. I'm still waiting for a better explanation of single player though. Especially in combination with the deliberately opposing backgrounds of the playable characters. With Swen in the U.S., I guess I still have to wait a few days for that.

Good for them. I'm still waiting for a better explanation of single player though. Especially in combination with the deliberately opposing backgrounds of the playable characters. With Swen in the U.S., I guess I still have to wait a few days for that.
I'm just thrilled that I'll finally get to play D:OS with my wife and two friends in co-op, the way we used to play Neverwinter. Can't wait!

I think with these potential adversarial or beneficial relationships, relationship mechanics are a must, to allow players to negotiate them.

I will be interesting to see how deep relationship mechanics go and what mechanical benefits, beside allying, relationship status provides.

Back
Top Bottom