Dragon Age - Wardens' Quest Event

Dhruin

SasqWatch
BioWare has announced a competitive event, with teams flown to the UK to duke it out in Dragon Age for a cash prize. I'm not sure how the teams were selected but that seems to have already happened (see below, however) so this will be about watching the competition, rather than participating. The forum announcement:
BioWare is going to be holding a 24 hour event called the Wardens' Quest celebrating Dragon Age: Origins. We are going to be flying teams of Dragon Age fans from all over the globe to London England for a chance to compete and play Dragon Age Origins for a chance to win a team prize of $50,000.

We will be pitting teams against each other in head to head competition to see which team plays Dragon Age: Origins the best. We have teams from Canada, Poland, the United Kingdom, Spain, the Czech Republic and Hungary, France, the Netherlands, Germany, the United States as well as a team composed of fans chosen directly from the BioWare Community competing.

We will be broadcasting the event over webcams, Facebook, these forums, Twitter and more so our fans around the world can tune in and cheer for their favorite team. We'll also be giving away Dragon Age: Origins merchandise to fans who watch and follow along.

More details on the event, where and how you can tune in and follow along will be coming shortly. You can learn more details here: http://dragonage.bioware.com/game/event/
icon_smile.gif
There is, apparently, one US position open because of a withdrawal:
We have just announced the upcoming Dragon Age: Origins event Warden's Quest that will be taking place October 28 in London England. You can learn more about the event in this thread here: Click Here

I was responsible for selecting team members for Team Canada, Team BioWare and Team USA. Due to a last minute issue, one member of Team USA had to drop out. This means I have ONE spot available for Team USA and I need to select someone to take part in the event immediately.

So I am looking for ONE fan to be part of Team USA. If you want to be part of the team, please reply in this thread that you meet the below qualifications, you would like to be part of Team USA and be sent to London England for a chance to win your share of $50000. If you do not meet ALL of the below qualification you cannot be part of Team USA.

Qualifications
1 - Must be an American citizen living in the USA.
2 - Must be 21 or older.
3 - Must have a valid passport and be legally eligible to travel internationally.
4 - Must be able to travel to and from England between October 25 and October 30.
5 - Must be a big Dragon Age: Origins fan who wants to have a great time in London England.

This offer will close at 11am BioWare time tomorrow October 21. At that time I will select ONE person to be part of Team USA from those who apply and announce the winner here. I will then contact the lucky person through private message and get their information to start booking their travel and accommodation, so have your passport details ready.

Good luck to all applicants.
icon_smile.gif
I haven't checked the timezones, so apologies if the window has been missed.
More information.

Back
Top Bottom