Post a Picture of Yourself!

Very nice pics! I especially like the one of you with the long horn on your nose ;).

Yes, please! Now I just have to find a rhino pic... :D

Nice pics, Bart. I think the ostrich likes you. I wouldn't press my luck with the rhinos, though. ;)

It is indeed a female ostrich, so I do feel lucky :) I still know how it felt: it was like someone touching your lips with his/her finger tips. (and off course it was because of the small seed I had to put on my lips -> women always want something in return for a kiss ;) )

I've been to Floriade (tulip festoval) today for the first time! They sure were pretty :D

Last edited:
Wow, nice flowers - and you two look great, as always :).

For a minute I thought you said Florida and I'm going "Tulips?In the fall?" Then I saw the black swans, which are definitely an Aussie thing. Beautiful pics, of the scenery and you both. So is it spring in Australia? That's our tulip time over here. :)

Thank you all for kind comment :D

@Bart: What do you mean "did you ask your bf to move back a little further"? Are you saying I look too short when I'm with my bf? =p

Fantastic news, Sammy! Congrats to you and your lovely fiancée! :D

Couldn't have said it better myself. May the two of you spend many hours purring together, and later enjoy the little pitter patter of feet.
N.B. I hope your children don't come out furry like Robin Williams, and also, don't bite your children on the neck.... tigers are allowed to but children's services will not approve.

Do you think she'd agree to get married in tiger costumes at the zoo? I think that would be fantastic!

@Bart. You don't know the real meaning of sadistic. Poor young kitty.... so much to learn. I recommend spending more time with some of the lovely ladies at the watch and pick up some pointers (not myself of course.. I'm good).

Back
Top Bottom