Fallout 4 - Pip Boy Available Again

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
You'll be happy to know that the Pip-Boy, we know from the Fallout games, can be bought again. The first supply did not last long, soa new batch is available now in various stores. It also comes with the Fallout 4 game and interacts with your smartphone. So, this is something for our Fallout and gadget lovers out there.

Fallout4_PIPBoy_Edition_Content11-1024x647.jpg

It can be bought for $120 and only on the USA and Canada. For those in Europe who would like to have one, you can't just yet. No word on plans of it being sold anywhere else at this point in time.

More information.

It would be almost like having your very own computer tablet strapped to your wrist.

I'll bet it itches…

Its kind of neat, but would anyone walk around with this in public?

I would (I have and wear here and there Neptune Pine as was a KS backer for it).

But... I'm simply not interested into another such gadget.

I am interested in FO4 different kind of rags, for whatever reason Bethesda thought on the release date it'll be a summer worldwide so this is what's available:
http://store.bethsoft.com/brands/fallout/fallout-4-logo-tshirt.html
Sure, I'll wear that in a snow.

And it's already gone again...

Was hesitant to preorder the pip-boy edition due to the German Version of previous fallout games being heavily crippled (Only German Audio, which was partially in bad quality, no splatter effects in game)

I think if you hesitate at all re this, then you will miss out.

Back
Top Bottom