Risen Staff Training Help

Saint

Traveler
Hey I'm pretty far into the game (at least i think so because I've heard it has 4 chapters and im in chapter 4 + it kinda sounds like it bcuz im sposed to save the island and all…)

Anyways.. I'm pretty sure that if anyone could do it then its Inquisitor Mendoza but unfortunately he is my enemy now since im so far in the game. I'm sposed to stop him so it's not like i can ask him to train me. So my question is, is there anyone else who could train me in staff fighting :S? The higher levels i mean, Vitus cant nor can william.

Pretty big fail in the game if nobody else can or any other way.

Edit: Btw i've heard that if ur a bandit then u can only get as high as 7, well im in the order and still i can only get to 6 without inquisitor mendoza.. so im stuck at 8 with rings. How can i at LEAST get 7 so that i can get up to 9.

Go to the Commander in Harbor Town. He can train you after Mendoza enters the prison of the titan.

did you take off the rings before getting training? never train with any boosting or decreasing items, decreasing items cause you to permanently lose the learning points. increasing items cause you to pay extra and be ineligable for higher level training… and get the wrong dialogue :).

i'm wearing a 'ring of staff fighting' that i found. is it necessary to take off the ring before learning a higher level of staff fighting?

Back
Top Bottom