Must Jaz change her avatar?

• YES! Creepy Indian Guy must go!

Votes: 15 60.0%
  • No. I kinda like creepy.

Votes: 10 40.0%

• Total voters
It's not as if I wanted to see my actual face when browsing the Watch. Seeing it in a mirror twice a day is enough.
Hehe ... true for many of us as well :) How about morphing 'flower girl' into ... um .. bearded dude ...

Actually, I found Wendy a bit creepier. Something about being in the wrong context. Anyhoo... the current one's just got to go.

heheh i say its creepy in a good way :greengrin:

Well, you know that I couldn't change it anymore even if I wanted to... dontcha? Not after this thread... hehehehe.

Well, you know that I couldn't change it anymore even if I wanted to... dontcha? Not after this thread... hehehehe.

Sure you could ... you just have to find the right avatar to make people beg for you to bring this one back!

*begins attempt to hack Jaz' account* :biggrin:

I think we're using different dictionaries, Bart!! Mine obviously defines 'cute' differently from yours!! :)

Mine is cute, not creepy. :]

Reminds me of the cover of a CD by Chumbawamba, try to imagine a baby with an equally wide grin. :D

Now THAT looks freaky ! ;)

remembering chumbawamba
that IS freaky;)

I took the goat cause it reminded me of a cartoon -> Some very ugly male sheep asked a beautifull female sheep for a kiss. The expression on the female sheep wasn't very satisfactional looking.

Back
Top Bottom