Behold my unlocked artistic power

Modder_Prosper

Watchdog
http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/2696/theprosperianguardian.jpg
theprosperianguardian.jpg

You know, I'm all about letting bygones be bygones, but I think we owe the Codexians a good asskicking for exporting this joker.

You're going to kick our asses? How? Are you going to release your own version of Prosper upon us? Oh. Are you going to invade us? Good luck. Are you going to attack our server? I'm pretty sure DU could thwart that during his beauty sleep.

Nigga, please.

Let them try, Crispy.

We've still got Jim Profit, CF, Liberal, Andhaira... prosper was but one of the plagues we unleashed upon them. They have no idea what they would be up against.

Let them try, Crispy.

We've still got Jim Profit, CF, Liberal, Andhaira… prosper was but one of the plagues we unleashed upon them. They have no idea what they would be up against.

It has come to my attention that I need to upgrade my ways of self. The world is too dangerous not to silence oppression privately.

Well at least RPGWatch has some things in common with the Codex. We are both full of ourselves and think we are better than the other one.
The major difference is that we don't go to other sites out of boredom, be a plague and annoy them. On one hand it would be understandable if you are just a bunch of teenagers. Studies show that the brains of teenagers aren't always developed enough to work out some of the things that are needed to behave. I guess that is some sort of an excuse if you are a teenager.
Fortunately not all Codexer behave like teenagers, but there are enough that do.

So I guess it is now time for some of the Codexers to go back to your place and start whining and crying again about how someone at RPGWatch said something bad about you, like we have seen in the past.

And prosper, you have no artistic skills, you apparently just get off on trolling other sites.

Well at least RPGWatch has some things in common with the Codex. We are both full of ourselves and think we are better than the other one.
The major difference is that we don't go to other sites out of boredom, be a plague and annoy them. On one hand it would be understandable if you are just a bunch of teenagers. Studies show that the brains of teenagers aren't always developed enough to work out some of the things that are needed to behave. I guess that is some sort of an excuse if you are a teenager.
Fortunately not all Codexer behave like teenagers, but there are enough that do.

So I guess it is now time for some of the Codexers to go back to your place and start whining and crying again about how someone at RPGWatch said something bad about you, like we have seen in the past.

And prosper, you have no artistic skills, you apparently just get off on trolling other sites.

I am beginning to hate RPGWatch now. You people are just like all the others. There is no way you say I have no artistic skill. There is no clear definition.

Correct there is no clear definition. I'm stating my opinion, so let me rephrase that:

And prosper, I'm convinced you have no artistic skills, you apparently just get off on trolling other sites.

Better?

Don't hate Prosper :( Let him be, he's a cool guy who could have been happy sharing his works with you... but no, you have to destroy everything. Why don't accept him and embrace into community? What are you, a bunch of close-minded retards who can't accept anyone who thinks a little differently that yourselves?

Don't hate Prosper :( Let him be, he's a cool guy who could have been happy sharing his works with you… but no, you have to destroy everything. Why don't accept him and embrace into community? What are you, a bunch of close-minded retards who can't accept anyone who thinks a little differently that yourselves?
Not anyone, just some, like you for example.

I acctually think he is not completely without skill, but surely not a great artist...

now if he wouldn't post tons of junk and links and other such a stuffs, and kept all his "artworks" to one thread..... things might be different.

That's what he does, here and in other places. He's just trolling.

Depends on age. Some of the modeling stuff is a good start. Have he done this for 20 years I say no.

Well, it`s much better than all these lame Fallout posts :)

But, I like my trolls clever & subtle and not all malice. I think any ol`board needs one or two just so it doesn`t get too "full of itself" and such.

But you, sir, fail on all these qualities, so please go to some TrollSchool, do plenty of grinding, re-nick, and we`ll re-evaluate your candidature.
Or something ;)

Back
Top Bottom