Worldsfactory - Best RPGs For 2014

Thanks for bringing the game to the writers attention.:worship:

I understand were he got confused since it's hard to keep track of game releases nowadays. I still don't have release dates for a few of the games in our system.

Hey there people! It's a shame that we initially missed Wasteland 2, that might be because in my mind I pinned the game for a 2013 release even though it just became available as an Early Access title. We fixed it now, although it just dawned on me that this means Torment will be delayed as well :-/

Hopefully we'll get it in late 2015.

dont' forget
blackguards
m&m 10 (though I might skip it due to uplay)
AOW 3 (not strictly rpg)
warlock 2 (not stricktly rpg)
-
Then there are the small games like escholon book 3 and fayed knight 2
-
too many games :)

Is Pillars of Eternity really that close to release? Maybe I just haven't been paying attention - I thought it wasn't slated until 2015. If so, I'm a very happy guy :)

Rest of list shows a lot of promise - lots of PC RPGs on there, many coming out in the next few months! Really looking forward to M&M X later this month.

Is Pillars of Eternity really that close to release? Maybe I just haven't been paying attention - I thought it wasn't slated until 2015. If so, I'm a very happy guy :)

Rest of list shows a lot of promise - lots of PC RPGs on there, many coming out in the next few months! Really looking forward to M&M X later this month.

It actually was slated for April 2014 originally, but obviously that won't be the case. Still, I retain hope that it will release in either Q3 or Q4.

Wow, I think I got all the Kickstarter games in that list. However, I like Spider studios a lot so Bound for Flame might be my most anticipated game.

Wow, I think I got all the Kickstarter games in that list. However, I like Spider studios a lot so Bound for Flame might be my most anticipated game.

Yeah, I just played through Mars:War logs and I actually liked it quite alot. BbF is nowhere near my most anticipated though, not with that lineup to compete against.

Certainly does look to be a ridiculously promising year. And, luckily for my budget, all those KS ones I want are ones I backed so I've got a ton of games coming to me I already paid for!

Some I'm really looking forward to; others not so much. But it'll be great to have so many choices.

Back
Top Bottom