And now for a little art appreciation

dteowner

Shoegazer
Wasn't sure where this belonged, so I started a new thread.

I'm really not too excited by "deep thoughts" art, but the talent to do this sort of thing that quickly is fascinating.

Dan Dunn video

I almost stopped watching the clip before the end because i thought it was some BS dude pretending to be all profound while splashing paint around aimlessly to music--glad I waited to catch the final result. :)

I probably should have linked his Statue of Liberty. That one is only 2 minutes from start to finish and only slightly less amazing to me.

That was amazing, and the Statue of Liberty one was good too. I think my favourite was the Tiger Woods one though. Some people are so talented!

Worth watching.

Wow that was so impressive! amazing! really worth watching

Kinda reminds me of that uber-dork that had the painting show on PBS for years and years (I should probably be nicer, since he died recently). He'd say, "Let's put a tree here", give a few flicks of the brush, and damn if there wasn't a frickin tree on the canvas plain as day. When it comes to art, I don't get too excited about the finished product, but I'm amazed by the talent and technique that goes into some of it.

He'd say, "Let's put a tree here", give a few flicks of the brush, and damn if there wasn't a frickin tree on the canvas plain as day.

You mean happy little trees? That sounds a lot like the Afro Man, Bob Ross.

Bob Ross was awesome! - Deep Forest Lake

Back
Top Bottom