If You can Marry a NPC….

april ryan from the longest journey, zoe from dreamfall, its sequel

fatima, even though shes technically physcially dead, from anachronox

just finished playing the great indie game sequence and the npc, naia, in that game is very charming. the end game credits are actually read by her and the games creator who voices the other main character.

basically humour and kindness, charm in the voice, and overall sense of a virtue, all qualities my actual wife has in droves as well, are all qualities in the games that make some emotional impact for me while playing the game, and even in a game without real choices make the game resonate

edit:
i forgot leiliana from dragon age--one of the most enjoyable "romances" in a game so far--her minor appearance in dragon age 2 was a letdown but i hope she shows up more in dragon age 3 as it might provide and actual reason to buy the game.

Last edited:
The hottest black mage ever produced from an RPG, Lulu has a fiery temperament and can actually create fire with her bare hands. She's a bit scary and intimidating, but i'm sure some guys like being bossed around like that, and she looks like she would do a pretty damn good job.

attachment.php

I'm going to have to go with Lulu here. She has the type of personality I like. Mostly serious and wise, but can be very softhearted at times.

Draconia, the Maiden, pretty much my own characters from the Bioware/Bethesda games. Then again, i guess they arent really NPCs, I'd be marrying myself. Or my own little cybernetic daughters, or something…

What a strange time we live in ='.'=

Marriage is too strong a word but off the top of my head, and leaving otome games out because I'm probably the only one here who would recognize the characters, I would totally claim Devil May Cry's Dante, Devil Survivor's Gin, and Folklore's Keats for my budding harem. Totally manly, charming, and cool badasses with a heart of gold, a sense of style, an outrageous fashion sense, and both the will and the skill to kick metric tons of behind to protect little me are my weakness.

And once I find six more I'll teach them to dance bonamana. :biggrin:

Last edited:
Tartarus. Grinding the bleep out off Arqa 17-24.
Great question. My immediate answer is Jaheira from BG1 & 2. I liked her character, voice (actor) and her portrait was nice too. Plus she kicked ass.

MAybe I'd rather go for Leliana. I really liked this character, one of my favorites of all time. Also kicked ass.

edit- you're not marrying their picture… would you really want to marry Viconia, who's basically a beautiful alien who hates humans?

edit- you're not marrying their picture… would you really want to marry Viconia, who's basically a beautiful alien who hates humans?

She's dirty. I could over look the human hate for that.

Back
Top Bottom