Votes: 11 6.9%
  • 51 - 56

Votes: 4 2.5%
  • 57 - 62

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • over 62

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters
hey asbjoern! i'm not making them retards! on the contrary! playing rpgs and all is a good thing wich i respect! sry if i insulted anyone! if you want i will delete/edit post if it sounder wrong! sorry! just tell me

No, no. Not at all. I'm 19 myself. :) Just give the oldies hell.

what???? hey! stop flaming i didn't do anything wrong!! i'm not the one trying to pick up a fight! u mean i'm some kind of idiot that knows only to say f this f that?

Sry for my language! but that's how i feel right now! wt...

what???? hey! stop flaming i didn't do anything wrong!! i'm not the one trying to pick up a fight! u mean i'm some kind of idiot that knows only to say f this f that?

Sry for my language! but that's how i feel right now! wt...

oh, I think you misunderstood me. I didn't mean no offence at all. It was just a funny/stupid remark about us young to stick together against the superiority of "older" members by their numbers as we can see from the poll.
It wasn't my intention to harm you or "flame" you. Sorry for any trouble Gaboru.

Regards Asbjørn

Last edited:
Have at you, youngling! ;)

Yeah, we 'oldies' need to gang up on them!! :)

I'll be hitting 22 soon and I can't help but feel like an old man...

Bah, I never thought I'd need to worry about what kind of arches my feet have and what shoes I run in. Never thought I'd have messed up knees. Or a constantly sore back for that matter. Never thought I could start getting a beer belly (how perverse is it that being in the military I don't have enough time to stay fit?).

I may only be 22 technically but I feel like I should be as old as Corwin.

Yeah, we 'oldies' need to gang up on them!! :)

Well, we young ones are statistically disadvantaged. lol :).

On a side note though, doesnt gaming make people younger. I mean, sure I would think its primarily for kids and teenagers, but, out of 2 people that I know who play games and are over 40, they have a "young" personality.

Well, I won't speak for the rest of the "well experienced", but gaming or not I'm just shy of 37 going on 102. I blame the Wild Dogs.

And the bad news, is that they get worse as they get older!! Just ask CM if you don't believe me!! :)

oh, I think you misunderstood me. I didn't mean no offence at all. It was just a funny/stupid remark about us young to stick together against the superiority of "older" members by their numbers as we can see from the poll.
It wasn't my intention to harm you or "flame" you. Sorry for any trouble Gaboru.

Regards Asbjørn

Oh... now i understand what you meant to say... sry for those words...
and to the fact that we need to "gang up" there will be a little problem :D we are 3 young and the rest 41 are past 20... :lol:

I knew there were a lot of elderly people here, but didn't knew the young ones were so few.
In real life most of my friends are younger and I'm almost always one of the eldest, on this site it is just the opposite :D
I have been a lurker too on rpgdot for a few months before I joined there, but when you guys moved to this place, I followed as soon as I could.
I am not a long rpger because my rpg was Diablo and my second pc game was Dungeon Keeper( just lovely). and both games were not that young anymore then either :D

Interesting. I wonder whether and how different the outcome of discussions in an RPG-related forum would be, that is far more "mature" than other RPG-related forums ?

On a side note though, doesnt gaming make people younger. I mean, sure I would think its primarily for kids and teenagers, but, out of 2 people that I know who play games and are over 40, they have a "young" personality.

Two things:
- I don't think it 'makes you young' so much as it reflects a certain outlook that allows for the use of technology and imagination as a legitimate hobby.
- The median age for gamers is actually late 20's, not teenagers. And it increases by the year, as so many of us who grew up with some form of games (be it Pong or arcades or whatever) age and pass it on to our kids and share it with them.

Well, that's interesting point of view. Some would say you were spared to not waste more of your time. Anyway, most people around me at your age, Corwin, can't even use PC at all. But that may be because we were rather isolated in past.

Here there are plenty of people my age (and younger) who actually think a pc is only good for email and photo-shop.But playing games?? Nah.

Even five years ago there were a lot fewer older people on computer. I think it's because they've moved into the workplace, and people have HAD to learn to use them.

There are people at my last job who probably have trouble using a TV remote who were forced to learn how to clock in, run a cash register, etc thru pc menus, and now are educated enough to have AOL. It's a triumph of capitalism! :p

When I was your age, PC's didn't exist!! Do you know how angry that makes me!!!! YEARS of my life were wasted by there being NO PC's!!!!!! :)

Books. Envy. 'Nuff said.

and to the fact that we need to "gang up" there will be a little problem :D we are 3 young and the rest 41 are past 20... :lol:

We just need to pick them out one age group at a time. 57-62 first. Go old school on them aka throw stones. They can't catch up anyway, unless they played the 'Need for Speed: Underground' series and have modded their electric wheelchairs. And I'm betting they also played at least a 'Mechwarrior' game soooo ... we're screwed. gaboru93, you've just been promoted to 'meat shield'. Gratz!

Aux armes, mon freres!

You kiddie types are quite safe--by the time the rocks start to connect, we'll have forgotten who threw them and think it's just another comet hitting the earth, like back in the day...:)

Books. Envy. 'Nuff said.

We just need to pick them out one age group at a time. 57-62 first. Go old school on them aka throw stones. They can't catch up anyway, unless they played the 'Need for Speed: Underground' series and have modded their electric wheelchairs. And I'm betting they also played at least a 'Mechwarrior' game soooo ... we're screwed. gaboru93, you've just been promoted to 'meat shield'. Gratz!

Aux armes, mon freres!

'meat shield'?:lol: ?
hey! do u play WoW? oh well i don't like warriors! just a meat shield with a sword! lol i like the casters :D

Ah, the first from RPGCodex seem to arrive ... :)

Back
Top Bottom