Konjad hates you guys

YEAH! Fuck, I hate this place too. I hate the Codex as well though.

Screw him, I'd ban the jerk from RPG watch after this stunt. He asked a question in the tech help forum and then said anyone who didn't give him an answer he liked was retarded.

Oh, but we love him, surely we do. And you crispy. All is love. Love is all! Have a smoke!

Yyyyyessss. All is going according to plan...

:handwringing:

Some German-Based Codex Regular said:
They can keep Konjad if we get Alrik Fassbauer.
This really worries me o_O. Last time I checked, slavery was forbidden in most European states (not counting Bavaria). Though I *do* need someone to send to work in my stead so I can stay home and play video games.

dwarfminer01.png

Konjad, a pariah hated everywhere he steps. He will not cease in his selfless mission to… er… um… yes.

Last time I checked, slavery was forbidden in most European states (not counting Bavaria)

Turkey's joining the EU soon too!

Damn lies!!! This is the nicest forum in existence! We will even engage in meaningful conversations with spambots!

*Yawn*… Don't take the bait
What he said. On the long list of good reasons to start an internet war, you simply won't find "Cuz Konjad needs a kleenex, oh, and a second one for his tears".

Konjad is a pretty narly dude.

I have only been on this site for a short time... I find it a great place with alot of informed people that express what they think with out bashing others for what they think or believe. Plus alot of usefull info on games etc..
Oh well the world and the internet is just full of ______ that i guess hating on things is the only way they feel they are being heard.

Ah, the Codex... I registered there back in the Days when the Dot wasn't bearable any longer; when I couldn't log in any more I never bothered to reregister.

Well, since RPGs are dead anyway, we might as well start flaming each other...

Ah, the Codex… I registered there back in the Days when the Dot wasn't bearable any longer; when I couldn't log in any more I never bothered to reregister.

When and why was the Dot no longer bearable to you? Just curious..

Konjad hates the Watch? Then I wish incalculable misery upon him and his cohorts. May he lose his keys and stub his toes at a rate slightly higher than average. And Alrik: Stay fucking PUT!

Back
Top Bottom