Divinity 2 - Review @ GameZone

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Describing the game as "engrossing" and the quests as "outstanding", GameZone has a very positive review of Divinity II. The score is 84% and here's a snip:
Fortunately, Ego Draconis isn’t a chore to play. The world is vast and beautiful, and is absolutely teaming with activity. Take off in one direction, and you may find yourself caught in an ambush. Head off somewhere else, and a quest opportunity may appear. Each quest is fulfilling and enjoyable in its own right; some may offer rare potions as a reward, while others will let you play mind games with NPCs. Particularly appealing for the devious player is DII’s telepathy feature. Experience points can be spent in an effort to access the most private thoughts of others, often in ways that allow you to manipulate them. This feature can be extraordinarily useful, and shows the developers were not attempting to make some silly dragon-themed game, but a true RPG with intriguing mechanics for accomplishing objectives.
More information.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a heads up. Link appears to be broken. Currently points to the Mass Effect preview from previous item.

The written review was overwhelmingly positive, I'm surprised the score wasn't higher.

I can't say I really like Gamezone when it comes to reviews... far too short, and they never seem to address any shortcomings.

Back
Top Bottom