InSomnia - Gameplay Video

Not for me. Combat looks terrible, gameplay boring and setting is not my favorite.

Hmm, I could have sworn this game was supposed to have RTwP combat... This at least appears to be twitch / hack 'n slash. Apparently I backed it but I'm not really sure why as this is rarely my cup of tea.

Graphics and atmosphere are pretty nice though.

Looks quite good for a pre-alpha. Hate that glowing circle thing, though.

I was confused for a moment because I thought this was supposed to be survival-horror, but then I realized I was getting this mixed up with Stasis.

It looks decent enough, but is there anything that really sets it apart from all the other 3rd person action-RPGs?

The setting looks interesting. I'm getting a Bioshock vibe for some reason.

I was confused for a moment because I thought this was supposed to be survival-horror, but then I realized I was getting this mixed up with Stasis.

It looks decent enough, but is there anything that really sets it apart from all the other 3rd person action-RPGs?

Assuming nothing has changed since July, it is possible to pause to queue up your actions. However, there's more limitations than what you typically see in RTwP games. They go into quite a bit of detail in the combat system in this update

Back
Top Bottom