Rise of the Argonauts - Hits UK Tomorrow

Dhruin

SasqWatch
PR below:
"Big Finish" Exclusive UK Launch Trailer Now Available To View Or Download From www.rise-of-the-argonauts.com
Thursday 5th February/...Codemasters today announced that Rise of the Argonauts™, an epic action RPG developed by Liquid Entertainment and published by Codemasters, will be available to buy from UK retail stores from tomorrow (6th February 2009) for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft®, the PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system and the PC. To see the exclusive “Big Finish” UK launch trailer and for more information about the game, visit www.rise-of-the-argonauts.com.

Rise of the Argonauts immerses players in a gladiatorial adventure set in a wondrously imagined vision of ancient Greece. Taking the role of Jason, a hero and weapons master, players will battle alongside Hercules, Achilles, Atalanta and other Argonauts as they engage in brutal combat and enchanting dialogue against formidable beasts and enemies, in a vast world alive with fickle gods, jaw-dropping panoramas, deep exploration and epic quests. The search for the Golden Fleece is not only one of exploration, but of transformation: from warrior king to exalted hero touched by the gods.
More information.

Why are the games released so late in England?

Just FYI ... I have a review coming soon here ... PLEASE don't buy the game before reading my review ...

I wonder if anyone, anywhere, is really looking forward to this game after the near-universal panning it's received.

I actually WAS looking forward to this game but once the brutal hammering of one horrifying review after the other started pouring in, I lost all interest. Perhaps if I find it someday in the bargain bin I'll give a try but only if it's really really cheap.

The fact taht it was 'snuck in' under the radar after the main fall releases, but before the new year tells you what the publisher thought ...

Just FYI ... I have a review coming soon here ... PLEASE don't buy the game before reading my review ...

I'm also reviewing this game and have to concur, though I would probably modify "don't buy until you read" into "don't buy".

I'm also reviewing this game and have to concur, though I would probably modify "don't buy until you read" into "don't buy".

For me personally I agree - but I have a friend who sees all of the flaws and says 'but I had fun anyway'. So I'm leaving that option open ...

Back
Top Bottom