Risen crossbow high level trainer

mbuddha

Sentinel
I need to train levels 9 and 10 still for crossbow, but I can't find anyone. The usual guys don't have that dialog option any more. I've been wearing a crossbow +1 ring the entire game, and then I found the info below. Did I get screwed?

In another thread taltamir said
never train with any skill boosting / decreasing items equiped, decreasing items cause you to permanently lose the learning points. increasing items cause you to pay extra and be ineligable for higher level training… and get the wrong dialog

I just found a list of trainers on World of Risen and it says Edgar can teach all levels of crossbow.... and I just tried in game, with the ring off, there's no dialog (my crossbow = 8) with the ring on (crossbow skill=9) there IS a dialog option, to learn level 10... so... I think I'll have to wear the ring to have max crossbow. I don't like that, would rather spend the learning points and wear different rings. There's a bug.

Last edited:
I thought only Finch (or whatever his name is, the guy next to the Don) could train 8-10. Maybe the crossbow trainer in the Monastery can as well (the Warrior who wants a book), but I have never confirmed that.

I have never seen Edgar offer training for 8-10.

He's listed as such on a trainer list and anyways he did train me to level 10 so he's the guy. Someone at World of Risen helped me with the cheat mode so I'm going to give myself the real crossbow level 10 and take away the LP. I'll certainly remember that for when I replay.

Back
Top Bottom