Fallout 4 FO4 build planner

joxer

The Smoker
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Do you want to spend some time on character creation now instead in a week?
Fi your answer is yes...

Based on leaks and "leaks", contains all known perks so here you go:
http://www.rpg-gaming.com/fo4.html

Fan made, dunno who's the author, and since perks have description - beware of spoilers!

Note that you can't drop any skill to 0 or below. Also that apparently numbers in the release version can go to 12 (unless it's yet another urban legend).
The initial 21 points to distribute is correct, upon every levelup in the game you'll either boost an attribute or pick a new perk.

So few points to place. Is there a way to get more? I don't want builds that are either all 2-4 or 10's and 1's.

Few points to a place at the beginning, but as I said, on each level up you pick another point or another perk.
Which means you don't need endurance 7 if you're planing godlike character at the game start (beside end 7, the godlike perk needs you to be level 27).

It's good to help player plan for their SPECIAL

By the way I think you guys shouldn't worry much about other's build
You'd better find what suit you
http://www.fallout4levelingguide.com/gameplay/best-build-in-fallout-4/
Breezed through it... Will have to read again in detail. I mean...
Luck 1? You nuts? Usually all the crazy things that happen in Fallout games are connected to high luck! :D

There are level requirements on perks? If so, that is awesome news!

I think i will go a 9 161119 unarmed build

I bet i will still have to use nukes on those pesky deathclaws because they go through dr.

Well, since there is no level cap, I'll probably focus on raising all special stats to a minimum of 5. 28 total points, so only 4's if you don't "special-ize". Interesting. I wonder how quickly you could hit level 42 to have 10 in everything :D

Last edited:
Well, since there is no level cap, I'll probably focus on raising all special stats to a minimum of 5. 28 total points, so only 4's if you don't "special-ize". Interesting. I wonder how quickly you could hit level 42 to have 10 in everything :D
Get real, Falout games were always about skills and perks, not attributes (those were temporarily boosted with heavy drugs).
Who needs all 10 attributes hero?

But to answer how quickly to get level 42... If it was Skyrim it'd be 10 minutes by grinding on endless trashmob respawns. It's still unknown how much grinding FO4 contains and if does at all (apparently the world feels emptyish in review copy, but then again it's normal for postnuc wasteland IMO, Fallout shouldn't be Bioware's Hinterland).

Its not a cakewalk if you only go unarmed and unarmed weapons. That said who does that except me?

Few xxx mods ( I expect them in a week or less) and the "prostitute of the Wasteland", here we go!

Few points to a place at the beginning, but as I said, on each level up you pick another point or another perk.
Which means you don't need endurance 7 if you're planing godlike character at the game start (beside end 7, the godlike perk needs you to be level 27).

Right! So basically, we need to take the level requirement of the perk into consideration. I need to go through the planner again, and I suspect I might lower the charisma and luck a bit (I was aiming for 6 CHA to get the caravan perk, but I can get that later when I start building places).

Its not a cakewalk if you only go unarmed and unarmed weapons. That said who does that except me?

While I don't go unarmed I play melee only with light armor/clothes. I tend to like to play an anti-tech ranger type who avoids technology and is more of a survivalist.

I never had issues with any of the games being easy as I never try to min/max my builds and gear. They tend to be very challenging considering my play style. Only time I would use a gun is if it was required for a quest or some sticking point in combat.

Try to play them with no respawn mod.

Back
Top Bottom