I just setup my first LAN

thartanian

Watchdog
I got two alienwares hooked up, a fx-51 and an e6700(this was the first puter I ever built. Now I'm looking for some good LAN games to play. I've been pulling STALKER with my gf, it's pretty good. I'm looking for something old and good, like redneck rampage, hehe. Anything else that's really fun on a LAN come to mind? Really, any type of game is cool, just as long as it doesn't take too long, like civ 4.

If you want some totally ridiculous, silly, body count through the roof overkill madness action then try 'Serious Sam' in coop mode. It's just plain crazy fun :) . Single player is crazy run'n'gun stuff already but in multiplayer coop, the number of enemies scales with the number of players. It's nuts. I can definitely recommend that wholeheartedly for a nice, mindless shoot'em up session.

Since this is the RPG forum I'll suggest BG2 or NWN2 in coop, both have very nice multiplayer.

I don't like dungeon crawling, so I prefer the BGs. A fun game to do is to have one guy play a cleric/mage and the other a fighter/thief. You'll level up a lot faster than normally because there's only two characters, and you get to roleplay each one as if it was a non-party RPG. It's also easier to control in a multiplayer setting.

Back
Top Bottom