Bionic Dues

Ihaterpg

Banned
I never know what are the authorized RPG or not in this forum so I put this in the Non RPG section. It's definitely in the RPG sub genre that are Roguelike. But perhaps with a focus on fights and with an on purpose weakness on exploration.

Anyway, it worth a check, and those that like complex builds have some more reason to check it. Just after first mission I felt already overwhelmed by the possibilities and complexity.

It's not a classical design and your team isn't a real team but from first few hours of play I felt it was a rather special RPG, missions/quests, characters builds, more of less team, equipments and resources management, everything here except the exploration element which is a bit tiny, but everything is with an unconventional approach.

Anyway it worths a check and probably it's a must for those inclined to tactics and strategy with RPG elements.

I think you'd classify roguelikes as Indie with the rest of the < AAA games.

So its a Tactical/Strategy/RPG roguelike hybrid?

I think you'd classify roguelikes as Indie with the rest of the < AAA games.

So its a Tactical/Strategy/RPG roguelike hybrid?
Mpf I reject the indie classification!

Tactical Roguelike hybrid would perhaps fit (meaning it has also Strategy and RPG elements), but it's not a Rogulike in fact and you can save multiple time and reload if you want. But clearly one part of the design base is elements of classical Roguelike but it's just a base.

EDIT: There's a windows/Linux/OSX demo (same archive for all):
http://arcengeneral.s3.amazonaws.com/BionicDues1000WinLinuxOSXDemo.zip

Back
Top Bottom