iPhones 'disabled' if Apple detects third-party repairs

It's not a question if it's possible. It's a question of how well iTunes meta-data is preserved and used on android. That first article ignores this question. :/

Ok, I take my songs from iTunes folder as described in the article and drag and drop them on my network so I can play them on various device.

I just took my wife Samsung phone and plugged it in to her PC went on the network and took 2 of my songs which were now folders and drag and dropped them to her phone.

They showed up instantly, with all the info the had. Album art, album, band, year, length of song and the name of the song.

I don't edit any info on the songs so if you do I'm not sure what would show up but for me simple drag and drop and it transferred everything in tact.

Hope this helps.

Surprised it's that seamless. It hasn't always been that way. Believe me. I've tried it. Perhaps Apple / iTunes are are playing nice now and adhering to ID3 standards for mp3s that weren't in the original.

Oh, I believe you. i had a first gen iPhone and didn't like it so went to android.

I just switched back with the iPhone 6s. It just suits my needs right now. Oddly enough for the exact opposite reason you want to go to android. I was tired of never getting android updates.

HAHAH! Why people continue to buy into this shit company, I have no idea. Think its your phone to do with as you wish? Apparently not.

http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-35502030

It's so hack jobs can't bypass the fingerprint scanner. Nothing sinister. If it was super easy to bypass then all the Apple haters would by crying foul about how unsecure they are. Can't win either way I guess.

Back
Top Bottom