Fable 2 - Patch Details, DLC Screens

Dhruin

SasqWatch
The Lionhead blog has released details of the promised Fable II patch:
Patch time is coming, to town! Ok I admit, that was pretty bad... We haven't forgotten about the patch that was promised a while ago, the team sends word that the update is coming along nicely. These are some of the fixed issues that come up the most on our forums or email but by no means is it a complete one. The update is currently being tested and finalized, so for those (few) of you having trouble, we're listening to you.
- The Ritual/Monk’s Quest – Fixed the issue with the Abbott becoming unresponsive if you leave Oakfield before he finishes talking. This will fix the problem if you’ve already hit it, too.
- Rescuing Charlie/Rescue My Baby – after rescuing Charlie, you can now able to interact with objects
- Guild Cave chest – resolves any issues with previously inability to retrieve items unlocked from Limited Collector’s Edition, website or Chicken Kickin’ game. If you’ve already hit this bug you should now get your items.
- The Spire (Pt2) – no more issues with ship captain being unresponsive
- The Hero of Skill (Pirate King) – you’ll no longer get stuck during Hero of Skill quest (Bloodstone)
- T.O.B.Y./Trouble In Bloodstone – you’ll no longer get stuck during T.O.B.Y. quests (Bloodstone)
- Your child - will no longer be chosen as an assassination target
- Furniture Shop in Albion (Bowerstone) will now always have something for sale
- Additional unspecified fixes
...and Shacknews has screens from the upcoming Knothole Island DLC.
More information.

This is cool. Too bad everyone (and their dog! haha) has already played through and finished. I guess this will make it better for the people who haven't as yet played it, or will at some point next year play it again.

Back
Top Bottom