Alpha Protocol - Sega Not Interested In A Sequel

Sure Obsidian made some dumbass design decisions (no Quick Save and Dialog Timers with no possible adjustments like for people using Subtitles)in this otherwise Groundbreaking and potential Masterpiece, the main fault is clearly Sega's.

Humm why did I get that huge ass title on my post, weird?

I enjoyed Alpha Protocol it had a bunch of faults but I still found it fun. One thing I never got with the bad reviews slamming the aim was that's its probably more realistic than most other shooters.

Humm why did I get that huge ass title on my post, weird?

I believe it's due to your post being the first to start the second page of this thread…

Hmmm, so wait for AP to hit the bargain bin or buy it now?

-EDIT-

Well, I like Obsidian so might just buy it now anyway.

If you're not going to make a sequel, how about just giving the rights to Obsidian then Sega? I'd love to see a sequel, I think with this experience Obsidian could make a dynamite game if they gave it another shot.

I loved it, best RPG since The Witcher (sorry Drakensang!). It has flaws but at it's heart is a fantastic RPG. After I beat it I immediately started another playthrough with intentions of a different play style.

Only real flaws with the game were the save system and the dialog timers. You have to like both RPGs and shooters, though, which narrows the audience I suppose.

Back
Top Bottom